TECHNOLOGICAL TOOLS PROVIDER AND SERVICE PROVIDER
The technological tools contained in the ALPHA DIAMOND PLATFORM are made available by LEMONAD INTERNET LTDA ME, a private legal entity, registered with CNPJ / MF under No. 13.967.962 / 0001-66, headquartered in Belo Horizonte / MG, at Rua Tomé de Souza nº 860 – sala 407, Bairro Funcionários – CEP 30140-909, Belo Horizonte – MG.
- ALPHA DIAMOND PLATFORM or ALPHA DIAMOND – Online platform that aims to bring together MEMBERS and potential PROSPECTS interested in the CONTENTS disseminated through the technological tools contained in the platform;
- CONTENT – content in various digital formats (video, audio, text, software, etc.) created by PLATFORMA ALPHA DIAMOND or by a third party and made available by PLATAFORMA ALPHA DIAMOND for dissemination, promotion and commercialization using the technological tools contained on the ALPHA DIAMOND PLATFORM;
- MEMBER – USER who registers on the ALPHA DIAMOND PLATFORM and, using the technological tools contained in the ALPHA DIAMOND PLATFORM, disseminates CONTENT made available on websites, blogs, pages and communities on social networks, etc;
- VISITOR – USER who visits CONTENT using the technological tools made available by the ALPHA DIAMOND PLATFORM;
- PROSPECTUS – USER who has shown an interest in receiving assistance from an ALPHA DIAMOND PLATFORM MEMBER to learn about the opportunity announced through the disclosed CONTENT.
PURPOSE OF TECHNOLOGICAL TOOLS AND SERVICES PROVIDED
The technological tools contained in the ALPHA DIAMOND PLATFORM allow MEMBERS to disclose, promote and market their CONTENT without having to develop their own online platform, as well as for MEMBERS to be identified as the intermediaries of a particular recruitment transaction.
REGISTRATION, LOGIN, PASSWORD AND SECURITY
The services offered by ALPHA DIAMOND can only be hired by a person qualified to practice all acts of civil life (over 18 years of age in Brazil, or regularly emancipated), and the registration of minors is prohibited.
When using the ALPHA DIAMOND PLATFORM, the MEMBER declares to be over 18 years old and to be in full capacity to exercise all acts of civil life.
In order to use the ALPHA DIAMOND PLATFORM, the MEMBER undertakes to fill in properly and with correct information all the data requested by ALPHA DIAMOND on the website’s registration page.
ALPHA DIAMOND may use any valid means of identification for MEMBERS and still request additional data at any time to complement those already provided. If the MEMBER submits incorrect or incomplete information, registration on the ALPHA DIAMOND PLATFORM may be canceled or temporarily suspended.
The MEMBER will be solely responsible for his login and password and will be responsible for all acts performed with them. Therefore, it is the MEMBER’s duty to ensure the safekeeping and confidentiality of his password. ALPHA DIAMOND will not be responsible for any loss resulting from the improper use of the MEMBER password by third parties.
RULES FOR DISCLOSURE AND PROMOTION OF CONTENT BY MEMBER
To disclose and promote CONTENT included in the ALPHA DIAMOND PLATFORM, the MEMBER must:
(i) register on the ALPHA DIAMOND PLATFORM as a MEMBER, taking responsibility for the appropriate use of the tools contained in the ALPHA DIAMOND PLATFORM, as well as for seeking the necessary clarification through the channels available on the ALPHA DIAMOND PLATFORM in case of doubts;
(iv) accept the distribution rule for the registration of new distributors, in case the MEMBER acts in partnership with another MEMBER, in the model DIVULGADOR – CLOSER;
(v) to pay the fees resulting from the use of the technological tools contained in the ALPHA DIAMOND PLATFORM and to bear its legal, regulatory, fiscal and tax obligations, if, when and where they exist.
GENERAL USER GUIDELINES
(i) COPY, MODIFY, REPRODUCE, DISTRIBUTE, DOWNLOAD, STORE, TRANSMIT, SELL, RESELL, MAKE REVERSE ENGINEERING OR CREATE PRODUCTS DERIVED FROM ANY CONTENT AVAILABLE ON THE ALPHA DIAMOND PLATFORM;
(ii) violate or attempt to violate any ALPHA DIAMOND PLATFORM security measures, or take advantage of any inconsistencies in the system to gain an advantage for yourself or others, or cause damage to ALPHA DIAMOND and / or third parties, especially by accessing or attempting to access any ALPHA DIAMOND PLATFORM USER account, or even obtaining and disclosing the ALPHA DIAMOND PLATFORM USER password;
(iii) submit to the ALPHA DIAMOND PLATFORM any false, inaccurate or incomplete information;
(iv) interfere with transactions carried out between other USERS;
(v) impersonating another person or organization;
(vi) use SPAM or any other inappropriate, slanderous or illegal information dissemination or capture practice to promote any CONTENT included in the ALPHA DIAMOND PLATFORM;
(vii) assault, slander, insult or defame other USERS and / or third parties;
The information contained in the ALPHA DIAMOND PLATFORM, as well as the brands, corporate name, domain name, programs, databases, networks and files are the property of ALPHA DIAMOND and are protected by international intellectual property laws and treaties, being absolutely forbidden to copy, distribution, use or publication, in whole or in part, of any material, part of the website and the CONTENTS offered therein without prior and express authorization.
PRODUCERS are now aware of the risk of third parties creating CONTENTS with the same “idea” as those marketed through the ALPHA DIAMOND PLATFORM, considering the wide access view that the Internet provides. However, they declare to recognize that ALPHA DIAMOND cannot prevent this from happening, nor does it have responsibility for this situation, which is completely out of their control, considering that ideas are not protected by the applicable legislation and that the setting of plagiarism is something very subjective that may need to be evaluated by the Judiciary.
RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN USERS AND ALPHA DIAMOND
- ALPHA DIAMOND is responsible for keeping the MEMBERS ‘registration data, as well as for the data related to transactions carried out with the technological tools contained in the ALPHA DIAMOND PLATFORM under the terms of the applicable legislation;
- MEMBERS will be solely and exclusively responsible for keeping all registration data and information duly updated, being responsible for the veracity, legality and adequacy of all documents and information entered in the system during registration on the ALPHA DIAMOND PLATFORM. If inconsistencies or outdated data and registration information are identified, ALPHA DIAMOND may proceed with the immediate suspension of the MEMBER’s account until it is regularized;
- ALPHA DIAMOND will make every effort to maintain the continuity and availability of the technological tools contained in the ALPHA DIAMOND PLATFORM. However, for technical reasons that are beyond your control, the ALPHA DIAMOND PLATFORM may be unavailable for some period;
- ALPHA DIAMOND is not responsible (i) for any damage, loss or loss in the USER’s equipment caused by failures in the system, in the server or on the internet resulting from the conduct of third parties; (ii) for damages resulting from virus attacks on the USER’s equipment as a result of accessing, using or browsing the ALPHA DIAMOND PLATFORM or as a result of the transfer of data, files, images, text or audio.
- USERS exempt ALPHA DIAMOND from liability for damages sustained due to losses resulting from technical difficulties or failures in systems or the internet.
- ALPHA DIAMOND will not be responsible for errors in the disclosure of CONTENT with the use of the tools contained in the ALPHA DIAMOND PLATFORM, which may hinder the disclosure of such CONTENT.
- ALPHA DIAMOND is not responsible for the effective fulfillment of the obligations assumed by the MEMBERS.
- USERS acknowledge that the ALPHA DIAMOND website may contain links to other sites on the network, which does not mean that these sites are owned or operated by ALPHA DIAMOND.
- ALPHA DIAMOND will take all possible measures to maintain the confidentiality and security of USERS ‘information, but cannot be held responsible for losses or damages arising from the breach of such measures by third parties using public networks or the Internet with the purpose of subverting the security system and / or having access to confidential USERS information.
- with the removal of a certain CONTENT;
- with immediate suspension of access to the MEMBER account;
- with the ALPHA DIAMOND PLATFORM MEMBER account lockout;
all at ALPHA DIAMOND’s sole discretion, without prejudice to the possible legal actions being taken by ALPHA DIAMOND itself or by third parties.
DISCLAIMER OF PLATFORM LIABILITY
In cases where one or more MEMBERS or any third party initiates any type of dispute, claim or legal action against another or other MEMBERS, all USERS involved in the disputes, claims or actions release ALPHA DIAMOND and its directors, managers from all responsibility. , employees, agents, workers, representatives and attorneys, including with regard to costs and fees incurred by USERS to promote disputes, claims or actions.
ALPHA DIAMOND may terminate, at its sole discretion, any services offered and remove any CONTENT published therein. ALPHA DIAMOND may also restrict MEMBERS ‘access to any part or all services offered by ALPHA DIAMOND at any time, with or without cause or prior notice, and for any reason or reason.
The MEMBER may stop using the ALPHA DIAMOND PLATFORM at any time.
If the USER wishes to terminate his account, he may only cease his access and use of the services provided by ALPHA DIAMOND, who will not be responsible, under any circumstances, for maintaining or returning the published CONTENT, the USER’s account, identification or password.
SCOPE OF SERVICES
These Terms do not create any partnership, mandate, partnership, franchise or employment relationship between ALPHA DIAMOND and the MEMBER.